Login to Proxy for Remote Access
For current Graduate Center faculty, staff, and students
Please use your Graduate Center network username and password to remotely access our resources.
For assistance, or to report any anomalies, please email us
Login with just your Graduate Center network username: jsmith, not email@example.com
- Use your Graduate Center computer network account username/password
- Who Can Use: Graduate Center students, faculty, and staff
- Reset password every 180 days
Follow the following steps if you have any problems connecting to a database:
- Retry your Graduate Center Network Username and Password by attempting to login to GC's Citrix https://remote.gc.cuny.edu. If unable to login to Citrix, your password has expired. Please see instructions below to reset your password.
- If able to login to Citrix, go back to the database page. Try another remote access database. If the second database works, the problem is with the first database. Commercial databases, like all Internet resources, occasionally have technical problems that restrict access. If it is a database problem, please report the problem to the library reference department during reference hours (212) 817-7077 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact the database vendor. Please include your graduate center username, the name of the database you were trying to access, and the time and date the problem occurred.
- If the second database also does not work, then your GC network account is experiencing issues; please proceed to the next step.
Graduate Center Computer Accounts
- Password problems? If you have registered your account with the Password Reset Portal, you can use it to reset your password and/or unlock your account. Contact the IT Help Desk (email@example.com or 212 817 7300) with any inquiries.
Note: All CUNY students, faculty, and staff have access to CUNY-Wide library resources only using their CUNY library barcode numbers